My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rock Star FTU

 

This tutorial was written by Jeannine'sTag
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is coincidentiel.
Supplies Needed: 
PSP all version will work
Tube of choice. I am using Nicholas Garton 
you can purchase the tube HERE
FTU Scrapkit “GuitarStar” by AddictivePleasure 
Archive - May - HERE
Template & word art by Brutal Designs
Mask of choice
Plugin : Tramage – EyeCandy 4000
Font : ZZZ Top (of course)
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 500
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 – center
Open a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Flood file with a color of you choice
Apply mask – layers merge group

Activate “blk square”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper 10
Shift D – resize 480 x 480
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate:

“Pink oval” - – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube
“blk oval”  - Repeat “step 1” with paper1
“fritillary oval” select all – float – defloat
Add a new layer – flood file with gradient gold
Select none – plugin “Tramage – Town the line”
Delete fritillary oval
“noisey pink oval” - – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with black
“grey square”  - Repeat “step 1” with paper3
“lil pink circle & med pink circle” - – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube
“black circle frame” – select all –float –defloat – flood file with gradient gold
“grey rect.”  - Repeat “step 1” with paper11
“blk rect.”  - Repeat “step 1” with paper12
« pink circle » - Repeat « step 1 » with paper 4


Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here mine:

Music note” –width 400 paste top, above the left side from mask
duplicate – image mirror
SparkleWing – width 120
Skull2 – width 50
Light ray – height 380
Brutal Designs word art – width 310 – gradient glow
Metal plate – width 300
Write a word with font “Toccata” (music note)
This is a pay font can’t supplies

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 480
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels