My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Secret Diary PTU

 
This tutorial is my property, written by JeanninesTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Amberly Berendson
 you can purchase the tube: here
PTU scrap kits “My secret diary” by Cinamon Scraps
Template 92 by Leah “Gimptastictuts”
Plug in Tramage

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 - center
Open “brushes2” resize – height 600 – paste in the bottom from image

Activate “square 3”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper 13
Shift D – resize 600
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate “square 2”  - Repeat “step 1” with paper 29

Activate “circle” - Repeat “step 1” with paper 16

Activate “square 1” - Repeat “step 1” with paper 4

Activate “thin square” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube

Activate “star 2 and star 1” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube
Plug in Tramage – tow the line –
80 – 54 – 48 - 9

 Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here's mine:

Note paper 1 –width 160
Word 4 – width 150 (paste into Note paper 1
Notebook – width 80 Rotate 45° right write a few words
Labtop – width 250 write something in the screen or paste an image of choice
Mobile – hight 80
Diary 6 – width 150
Teddy – width 70
Butterfly 1 – width 100
Heartcircle – with magic wand select a few heart and paste on square 1
Scrible2 – width 300 – paste also on square 1
Paper flower 1 – width 80
Bow 2 – width 100

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels