My Blinkies

Photobucket

I'm proud CT for

 photo bellablinki.gif  photo Chacha_zps9a9d2509.gif Photobucket

Follow me

Photobucket
Photobucket

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 14 years;
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Tubes licence holder ©

 photo vms_zpsfeba0f62.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Fav Blogs and Stores

Photobucket  photo MillieBlink_byevolangelscrapz_zpsjx0dmq8n.gif Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Secret Diary PTU

 
This tutorial is my property, written by JeanninesTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Amberly Berendson
 you can purchase the tube: here
PTU scrap kits “My secret diary” by Cinamon Scraps
Template 92 by Leah “Gimptastictuts”
Plug in Tramage

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Image – canvas size – 600 x 600 - center
Open “brushes2” resize – height 600 – paste in the bottom from image

Activate “square 3”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper 13
Shift D – resize 600
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete

Activate “square 2”  - Repeat “step 1” with paper 29

Activate “circle” - Repeat “step 1” with paper 16

Activate “square 1” - Repeat “step 1” with paper 4

Activate “thin square” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube

Activate “star 2 and star 1” – adjust – color balance
 manual color correction with a color from you tube
Plug in Tramage – tow the line –
80 – 54 – 48 - 9

 Open elements and resize
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
You can  open other elements of choice from the kit

Here's mine:

Note paper 1 –width 160
Word 4 – width 150 (paste into Note paper 1
Notebook – width 80 Rotate 45° right write a few words
Labtop – width 250 write something in the screen or paste an image of choice
Mobile – hight 80
Diary 6 – width 150
Teddy – width 70
Butterfly 1 – width 100
Heartcircle – with magic wand select a few heart and paste on square 1
Scrible2 – width 300 – paste also on square 1
Paper flower 1 – width 80
Bow 2 – width 100

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..

0 comments:

Search

This is me

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels

© Protected

Photobucket  photo seal_zps665fa845.gif