My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bitch Club PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.
This tutorial was written for people have a working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies Needed:
PSP all version will work
Tube of choice. I am using “emo_girl3” from Eugene Rzhevskii
You may not use this artwork without first obtaining a license to do so.
You may obtain that license at PFD
PTU Scrapkit “Bitch Club” from FoxysDesignz
Buy the kit HERE
Collab template Alishatina_4 by Creative Misfit
 Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open a new image 600 x 600
Open the tube and element 4
Resize tube to height 535
Resize element 4 to 550 heigth
Paste the tube - paste the element 4 on the tube – activate  the tube and with deform tool turn a bit left to the arm is around the element - erase a part of the bar as in my example, to give the impression that it is wrapped around

Layers merge visible

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Resize width 550
Image canvas size 600 x 600 center
New raster layer, arrange, send to bottom
Select all – open paper 10 – paste into selection
Apply the mask – merge group - reduce the opacity to 70
Activate “Pink Rectangle Left” (bottom)
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
Smooth

Open paper 6
Shift D – resize 500
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete
Open “Skull Frame” width 210 adjust – color balance
 manual color correction
with a color from you tube – paste it around the circle

 Repeat this step one with all the layers from the template except “Glow”:

“Pink rectangle right” with paper 6 (top)
 “Triangle left -Triangle right – Rectangle frame left – Rectangle frame right”
adjust – color balance with a color from you tube
“Pink rectangle right” with paper 1
“Pink rectangle left” with paper 2
“Circle” adjust – color balance – choice a color from you tube
“Grey star” select all – float – defloat – flood file with a color of choice
I take a gradient
Repeat this step with “Pink Square”

Open elements (shift D and close original) resize (if need)
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)
Element 3 – width 400 – image mirror
Element 47 – height 400 – image flip
Element 6 – width 420
Element 9 – width 100
Element 40 – width 100
Element 18 – width 160
Element 19 – width 140
Element 22 – width 580
Element 15 – width 80
Element 44 – width 500
Element 17 – width 75
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Attention “element 47” will be duplicate and mirror place it on the spot

Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 450

If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels