My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lush PTU

 
This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using Verymany
you can purchase the tube HERE
PTU Scrapkit “Lush” by Jens Sweet Temptations
Template 3 from Tracy.F HERE
Mask WSL 302
Eye Candy 3.1 « Glow »
Font: “Love” (pay font)
You can use “Fiolex Girls” it’s also a nice font with heart

Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10

Open template – shift D
Close original
Remove “credit”
Image – canvas size –600 x 600 – center
Open a new layer – arrange – send to bottom
Select all
Open paper 5 and paste into selection
Apply mask – layers merge group

Activate “Circle”
Step 1: selection –select all – float – defloat – modify
 Smooth

Open paper10
Shift D – resize 500
Copy – paste
Selection invert – delete
EyeCandy – glow with these setting


Repeat this step one with all the layers from the template:

“Rectangle” with paper 4
 “Red circle” with paper 6
‘Strip 1 & 2” with paper9

Open elements and resize (if needed)
(don’t forget to “sharpen” when you resize, if necessary)

“Keys”
“Décor” Select a few hearts and paste on the rectangle
“Wine” width 80
“Décor 2”
“Heart2” width 100
“Flower4” width 100
“Flower5” width 80
“Gloves” width 200
“Lipstick” height 60
“Bow2” width 150
“Lollipop” height 100 (rotate left 30)
Paste on hand from tube,
 erase part of the stick so that it seems to pass between the fingers

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
I resize mine width 500
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels