My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, September 9, 2011

Demons PTU

Click on the tag to see normal size
This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed: 
PSP all version will work
Tube of choice. I am using ©BarbaraJensen
 This is an Exclusive tubeyou can purchase the tube on SNS
PTU scrap kits “Demons” from Crystals Creations
you can find the kit on "Scrappin Dollars"
Mask of choice
Font: Dantes Inferno (pay font)
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 - 8

Open a new image 600 x600
Selection – select all
Open paper 2 – past into selection
 Apply the mask – layers merge group
Element 30 – resize width 200
Paste top left
Open element 6 resize height 400
Paste top left (see my tag for example)
Duplicate – Image mirror
Open “element 16” resize height 450
Layers – new raster layer –
With Ellipse Tool draw a circle in the frame


Convert to raster layer – with Magic wand click inside the circle
Selection – modify – expand 1
Open paper 5 – shift D –resize 550
Paste as new layer –selection invert – deletes
Move it below the frame
Delete raster with circle
Open element 31 – resize height 350 – paste
Drop shadow 2  2  75  10
Again -2 -2 75 10
Open element 27 – resize width 370
Paste bellow the frame and erase which exceeds

Open elements and resize
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
28 – height 200
7 – width 120
19 – width 60
(paste to the book as if he surrounded himself, erasing which exceeds)
29 – width 120
1 – width 50

Open - Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.
If you resize don’t forget to adjust - sharpen

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels