My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gothic angel PTU

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

All my tutorials are protected by Free Copyright


Supplies Needed: 
PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using an image from Tony Mauro “Join Me”
You can buy on MTA
PTU Scrap kit “Gothic Angel” from Rebellious Scraps
Buy the kit HERE
Mask of choice
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 –75 – 10
Font: Morpheus

Open new image 480 x 480
Select all – open paper 4 – paste into selection
Apply mask – layers merge group

Open elements and resize

“Frame 4” width 350
Paste as new layer, with Magic wand tool clic inside the frame
Paste you tube or image resize – move down the frame
“Moon 1” width 110
“Doodle” width 350 – image flip
“Winged heart” width 150
 “Cup 1” height 80
“Flask 1” height 100
 “Crow” width 50
 “Scroll” height 120
“Rose” width 150
“Spider 2” width 80
“Candle 2” height 140
“Décor 2” width 100

Place all items (look at my tag for example)

Add your name and copyright. info. Merge visible.

Save as png or jpg.
Have fun…..


0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels